Natural Flood Risk Management
- Wyre NFM Project (2018)
Education and Engagement
- Catchment Based Approach Hosting Money (2013 onward)
- Knott End Beach Clean (2014)
- Lancashire Invasive Species Project (2014)
- INNS Recording and Monitoring in the Wyre Catchment (2014)
- Call of Nature (2015)
- Natural Course (2015)
- World Oceans Day Project (2016)
- The Ways Forward (2016)
- Wyre Smelt Project (2016)
- Abbeystead Farmer Group (2018)
- Wyre Estuary BioBlitz (2015 & 2018)
- Help 3 Brooks Project (2012)
- Catterall Fish Passage Project (2016)
- Scorton Habitat Scheme (2014)
- Wyre Habitat Creation Scheme (2014)
- Wyre Riparian Restoration Initiative (2015)
- Wyre Connectivity and Habitat Improvements Project (2015)
- Tidal Wyre (2016)
- Transitional and Coastal Waters Study (2017)
- Franklaw Safeguard Zone Novel Monitoring Project (2018)
- Upper Wyre Fisheries Improvement Project (2018)
- Hillylaid Pool Wetland Project (2018)
- Wyresdale Fisheries Improvement Project (2016)
- Woodplumpton Brook Renaturalisation Project (2017)
- Wyre Fisheries Development Project (2017)
The Wyre Rivers Trust has been delivering projects across the Wyre catchment since 2012, its first major capital project was the “Help 3 Brooks Project” which was delivered as part of the River Improvement Fund managed by the Rivers Trust.
Information about a selection of our projects can be found by clicking on the links below.
A number of our projects have opportunities for volunteering, if you are interested in volunteering for the Wyre Rivers Trust please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Copyright © Wyre Rivers Trust and Wyre Waters Catchment Partnership. All rights reserved.