The 2020 dates are:
A lovely group of friendly volunteers meet at the Knott End slipway one Tuesday a month at 10.15am. Why not come along and join them? Just turn up on the day, all equipment provided. Fresh air, exercise, meet new people and help the environment- what's not to like?
In addition to our Knott-End Beach Clean there are a number of Beach Cleans in the Wyre catcment run by different volunteers and organisations which are shown below. You can learn more about beach cleans and find other cleans across the northwest at Love My Beach
Can you spare a few hours each month to help keep Knott End beach clean?
1. Fleetwood Beach Cleans- Monthly beach cleans since 2018, cleaning beach and promenade. Fleetwood FY7 6BN
2. Harbour Village Estuary Cleans- Volunteers have been cleaning the estuary here since March 2017, removing approximately 150 bags of litter each year. Fleetwood FY7 6FP
3. Rossall Point Tower Fleetwood Beach Cleans - Weekly beach cleans, removing approx. 780 bags of litter from the beach and sand dunes each year. Fleetwood FY7 8LF
4. Rossall Beach Residents & Community Group Monthly beach clean- Rossall Beach Buddies have been cleaning this stretch of beach since 2011, removing approximately 750 bags of litter from the beach and promenade each year. Cleveleys FY5 1LP
5. Cleveleys Beach Cleans -Monthly volunteer led beach clean, since June 2016. Approximately 240 bags of litter are removed from beach and promenade each year. Cleveleys, FY5 1BZ
6. Bispham Coastal Cleans - Monthly volunteer led beach clean, since April 2018. Approx. 120 bags of litter removed from promenade each year. Blackpool FY2 9JJ
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we have cancelled all our events until future notice. We'll work hard to re-arrange as soon as it is safe to do so! Please click the button below for information from Wyre Council and Love My Beach about how you can still get involved in beach cleaning:
Copyright © Wyre Rivers Trust and Wyre Waters Catchment Partnership. All rights reserved.